ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Sam Berlin <sber...@gmail.com>
Subject Equivalent of Maven javadoc w/ -Daggregate=true?
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:33:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

Is there any common/good way to do the equiv of

  mvn javadoc:javadoc -Daggregate=true

?

aggregate=true tells mvn's javadoc target to build one consolidated
javadoc for all the components within it.  It's trivial to do a normal
javadoc-per-module with Ivy -- you just use subant and call javadoc on
each dependency.  However, I can't seem to figure out a good way to
get an aggregate javadoc.  I'd need to have all the compiled
dependencies listed as a classpath for the <javadoc> target and also
have all the source files in a fileset.  Has anyone figured this out?
It may be a lot easier than I'm thinking.

Thanks!

Sam