ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <>
Subject Re: No Ivy jar in IvyDE?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:37:50 GMT
Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 3:38:08 PM, Becheanu, Daniel wrote:

> I don't think IvyDE is suppose to install anything in ant classpath within eclipse.

But maybe the maintainers of IvyDE should publish a separate plugin
("IvyAnt" or something) within the same "site" that does that. That
would prevent the surprises (since most users just check the top-level
node of the site in the Eclipse installer, hence grab all the
plugins), also then user could benefit from the Eclipse plugin
installer/updater facility.

> Daniel

Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany