ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject [ivyde] WorkspaceResolver
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:17:11 GMT

Nicolas (or anybody, but practically, Nicolas):

  I am trying to use the WorkspaceResolver in IvyDE 2.0.0beta1 to resolve project dependencies
in Eclipse where the dependency is not found any any repo (yet, anyway).  I have selected
"Resolve dependencies in workspace" in the global Ivy settings, as well as the project Ivy
settings, yet I still see nothing in the log that would indicate the workspace resolver is
being called into play.  I have NOT exported the Ivy library in the Java Build Path/Order
and Export tab for my dependency project; it seems that doing so would not require any special
work on the part of the IvyDE plugin, so I would think that I am not supposed to do that.
 How can I know whether the workspace resolver is being used, and if not, why not?  :)

Thanks,
Matt