ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Phil Beiler <subscripti...@beilers.com>
Subject Problem with IvyDE retrieve ?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:55:31 GMT
This seems too obvious to be a problem, but I cannot get the "retrieve"
option to work what so ever.  This sounds pretty simple; I have Ivy
working perfectly from Ant, but the Eclipse plug-in has always been a
little more challenging (SSL, authentication, fake certs)... I'm using
Eclipse 3.4 with the 2.0.0beta1 plug-in. My configuration is pretty
simple, three configs [compile, runtime, debug].  I have made the
setting look exactly like the documentation page, trying different
combinations on the retrieve and advanced tabs with nothing ever
happening, nothing in the Ivy console.

I am able to use the plug-in successfully in Eclipse without doing a
resolve, those projects are fine. I am trying to use the ORACLE
Enterprise Pack plug-in to deploy my Weblogic server. Unfortunately, it
does not pick up the ivy managed libraries on the buildpath (nor does
tomcat for that matter), so my plan was to "retrieve" them into the
WEB-INF/lib directory...

Unfortunately, I cannot get the retrieve to work in any Eclipse project,
simple java or dynamic web?

Any ideas?  Thanks. Phil