ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tom Widmer <tom.wid...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: help getting latest.integration to work
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:28:47 GMT
Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Sure,
>
> Here's the relevant section from the log:
>
> It looks like it's trying to list all the folders in
> http://dev-ehmdrc.hq.rjlg.com:8001/nexus/content/groups/public/rjlg/hibe
> rnate-deployer/
> But it's not returning anything.
>
> If I browse to the site, I can see all the version numbers.
>
> Maybe I need to set a pattern matcher somewhere?

> <ivysettings>
> 	<property name="rjlg.resolver.url"
> value="http://dev-ehmdrc.hq.rjlg.com:8001/nexus/content/groups/public"/>
> 	<credentials host="dev-tools.ehmplusdrc.com" realm="EHM+DRC
> Nexus Access" username="ehm_build" passwd="scr1pt"/>
>
>   <settings defaultResolver="default"/>
>
>   <resolvers>
> 	<chain name="public">
> 		<url name="Ivy-Nexus" m2compatible="true"
> changingPattern=".*">

I think you want:
descriptor="required" in the attributes there - you only want to use
this resolver if an ivy file is available.

> 		  <ivy
> pattern="${rjlg.resolver.url}/[organization]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml
> " />
> 		  <artifact
> pattern="${rjlg.resolver.url}/[organization]/[module]/[revision]/[artifa
> ct].[ext]" />
> 		</url>
>         <ibiblio  name="Nexus" m2compatible="true" usepoms="true"
> root="${rjlg.resolver.url}/"/>

This should use make use of maven-metadata.xml files by default
(useMavenMetadata="true" is the default) rather than doing a normal
directory listing.

What do you get in your browser with:
http://dev-ehmdrc.hq.rjlg.com:8001/nexus/content/groups/public/rjlg/hibernate-deployer/maven-metadata.xml

?