ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tom Widmer <tom.wid...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: help getting latest.integration to work
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:10:21 GMT
Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Sure,
>
> Here's the relevant section from the log:
>
> It looks like it's trying to list all the folders in
> http://dev-ehmdrc.hq.rjlg.com:8001/nexus/content/groups/public/rjlg/hibe
> rnate-deployer/
> But it's not returning anything.
>
> If I browse to the site, I can see all the version numbers.

What does the html source for the Nexus page look like? Ivy is using
Apache HTTPD compatible parsing of the folder index (e.g. the HTML page
returned when accessing a directory page) looking for links to
subdirectories. It uses this regexp to do the search (see
ApacheURLLister.java in the Ivy source):

and returns any URLs matching that regexp that are children of the
folder. Maybe the problem is that Nexus does not provide something that
the above pattern matches correctly. The change to make it work with
Nexus would probably be quite trivial if that is the problem...

Tom