ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Siri <aa...@acsiri.com>
Subject Reused local revision?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:11:24 GMT
We have a set of interdependent projects using ivy.  Some of these projects
produce artifacts to be used by other projects.  On a developer's machine
we'd like to be able to build and do a local publish of an artifact using a
reused "revision" (something like "local") that, when published locally,
will be picked up by the other projects using latest.integration.  We want
to do this so we don't litter the local repo with many "versioned" builds
when all the developer really cares about is the most recent local build if
there is one.

Is there a good strategy for this situation?

-Aaron