ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mikko Nylén <mikko.ny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Hibernate
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:56:27 GMT
Yeah,

I noticed that too.

However, when I was reading Harnessing Hibernate from O'Reilly there was
something about javax.transaction.jta being non-free and thus it wouldn't be
available from the Maven repositories. The solution seems to be excluding
organizations javax.security and javax.transaction when specifying
hibernate-core as dependency and then adding a dependency to
org.apache.geronimo.specs#geronimo-jta_1.1_spec. My ivy.xml now looks like
this:

--------------------------------------

<ivy-module version="2.0">
    <info
        organisation="mnylen"
        module="..."
        status="integration">
    </info>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency org="junit" name="junit" rev="4.5" />

        <dependency org="org.apache.geronimo.specs"
name="geronimo-jta_1.1_spec" rev="1.1.1" />

        <dependency org="org.hibernate" name="hibernate-core" rev="3.3.1.GA
">
            <exclude org="javax.transaction" />
            <exclude org="javax.security" />
        </dependency>

        <dependency org="org.hibernate" name="hibernate-tools" rev="3.2.0.ga"
/>
    </dependencies>
</ivy-module>

This seems to be working fine. At least, I dont get errors during
ivy:retrieve.

- Mikko Nylén