ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From paul.newp...@targetgroup.net
Subject Re: Problems downloading the Spring Framework: Ivy 2.0.0
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 09:48:49 GMT

Get all deps from the Spring repo. Just search for log4j here:

http://www.springsource.com/repository/app/search

             Tyler Kocheran
             <rfkrocktk@gmail.
                                       ivy-user@ant.apache.org
             04/02/2009 19:48                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Problems downloading the Spring
             ivy-user@ant.apac         Framework: Ivy 2.0.0
                  he.org

OK. I'm starting to get the jist of Ivy now. Next on my dependency most
wanted list is log4j. I can't seem to get that library. Is there a way for
me to reenable the mvnrepository.com resolver?

Are there any tutorials out there for finding good resolvers on the web? It
seems the main problem with Ivy is not having all of the correct resolvers.

--
And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of
sleep;

Security System.

Target
www.targetgroup.net

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

DISCLAIMER.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail support@targetgroup.net.

http://www.messagelabs.com