ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From damien.cha...@a-sis.com
Subject resolve dependencies in workspace EXPERIMENTAL and Debug
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 11:00:38 GMT

Hi,

Using "resolve dependencies in workspace EXPERIMENTAL" with ivyDE
2.0.0.final or latest version for hudson build (2.0.0.final-200901291428)
works well in my environnement, but there is a problem when displaying
source using debugger:

It can't find the source for modules resolved in worskpace.
For example, I have a junit test in a module A which calls a class on
another module B.
The module B resides in eclipse. I set a breakpoint on module B.
The debugger stops in the breakpoint, but it displays "Source not found"
and propose to edit source lookup path.
It works if you attach the source path with the dialog, and eclipse
memorize correctly this choice,
but it does not persists if I restart eclipse.

Shall I add a jira ?

Damien Chambe