ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IDEAS\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject IvyDE editor preferences for licenses
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:03:49 GMT
Hi,
When you go new-> other -> ivy -> ivy.xml in eclipse it automatically places the
Apache Licence into the document.

Can this be changed anyhow?

Prefereably We would like a setting that will point to a file which we can change the default
away from apache to our own licence.

Would this be possible to place in the next release or will it take longer?

If its going to take a while is there a place in the release we can hack for the time being.
 I'm sure its not just us that want to specify a automatic license or No license at all.

Many thanks,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS Practice Areas
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com