ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Davis Ford <>
Subject ivy integration with eclipse / intellij?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:02:54 GMT
Hi, I'm looking at trying to incorporate ivy into our build system.
One of the biggest headaches we face is getting an IDE project to
actually work (i.e. classpath, etc. is functional).  This is a large
project.  I get the whole idea of dependency management, and I follow
how to make that happen.  What I'm looking for is something akin to
the maven eclipse + intellij plugins.  For example:

$ mvn eclipse:eclipse <- generates eclipse .classpath / .project /
.settings files that just make the project *work* if you import it
$ mvn intellij:intellij <- ditto for intellij

I realize there is an IvyDE eclipse plugin, but this is kind of after
the fact.  I want to generate the .classpath, etc. from an ant task,
and just import the project.

I found these:

But there is very little documentation on how to use them -- the
ivy-eclipse has zero docs / examples.

Thanks in advance!

Zeno Consulting, Inc.
p: 248.894.4922