ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 does not download sources nor javadocs
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:46:44 GMT
That makes perfect sense now. The point that hadn't occurred to me was that,
while the source artifact now has to be declared in the ivy.xml, the suffix
is still needed to associate source artifacts with their corresponding
classes artifacts.

Thanks, Nicolas, for the detailed explanation.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 3:16 AM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org