ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 does not download sources nor javadocs
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:40:53 GMT
It looks like I know a little less than you do on this matter, but I'm
guessing that this has something to do with the "Sources suffixes:" and
"Javadoc suffixes:" entries in the Ivy preferences of Eclipse. My
preferences show these as, respectively:
-source,-sources,-src
-javadoc,-javadocs,-doc,-docs

For your Wicket module in your repository, what are the full names of the
files that contain source and Javadoc? Could it be that somehow these
filenames don't conform to the suffix conventions?