ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 does not download sources nor javadocs
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:30:19 GMT
I'd be curious how you were able to download the source and Javadoc in the
first place. I'm not the best expert on what has changed with IvyDE, but
ultimately, the Eclipse IvyDE is just an interface to Ivy, so it's a matter
of making sure that, for a given module, you have a configuration that
obtains the source and Javadoc.

If I may ask, what is the Ivy module or dependency for which you're trying
to download the source and Javadoc? And could you show the ivy.xml file for
that module? (I'm guessing you may not know this.)

Also, could you right-click on your Eclipse project? Select Build
Path->Configure Build Path. Select the Libraries tab. Click on the entry for
your project's ivy.xml file and click Edit. What are the names of the
configurations you have checked? Or are any checked? It is these
configurations that are going to need a path to get to the configurations
for your dependencies that expose their source or Javadoc.