ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kent Larsson <kent.lars...@gmail.com>
Subject How to enable source and javadoc downloads and integerate them with Eclipse?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:42:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Ivy to get my dependencies and would like it to retrieve the
source and javadoc of those when they are available. It would be great
to have them in Eclipse while developing.

I'm using:
   - Eclipse 3.4.1 (Ganymede)
   - Ivy 2.0.0.final
   - IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1

I attach my ivy.xml and screenshots of the IvyDE settings I use. If
someone could explain what I have to change in ivy.xml and my IvyDE
settings I would really appreciate it.

I know there recently was a thread about these things, but I didn't
understand it well enough to know what to do. Perhaps this could serve
as a concrete example.

Best regards, Kent