ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Julien <tjul...@limewire.com>
Subject /ivy-module/dependencies/include exists?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:26:18 GMT
in ivy.xml, I would like to be able to share dependencies across several
internal modules.  For example, they all use, say, commons-logging and
guice.  I don't want to have to configure, for example, the 'rev' in n
different places.  I want to specify the version in one place and have
them all use that version.

The solution I am using now is to put the versions for various 3rd party
libs in a properties file, and using <properties> in my ivy settings file.

But I would love to be able to <include> an external <dependency> file,
much like I am currently <include>'ing a <configuration> file which
specifies the various <conf>s and 'defaultconfmapping'.

Please reply to me, I am not subscribed to this list.

thx!

-Tim Julien