ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Angel Cervera Claudio <angelcerv...@silyan.com>
Subject Access to Maven repository with user and password
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:50:27 GMT
Hello.
After more than two years using maven, we are trying migrate from maven
environment to ivy, so, we are novice using ivy.
Our objective is continue using  our private repository (nexus maven
repository manager), which is protected with user and password.

After several hours looking for documentation in ivy web  we give up.
What "resolver" should we use?
- ibiblio resolver doesn't admit user and password.
<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <ibiblio name="public" m2compatible="true"
root="http://example.com:8083/nexus/content/groups/example-mirror"
user="username" userPassword="userpass"/>
    </resolvers>
</ivysettings>
- vfs could to be an alternative, but it's looks don't work:
<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <vfs name="public">
          <artifact