ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Korobskiy <dkro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 does not download sources nor javadocs
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:11:38 GMT
Nicolas,

this is very strange. If Javadoc is attached, it should work in all
these 3 places: tooltip, Javadoc view and Shift+F2.
I'd not suspect Jadclipse. I'm using Jadclipse as well, BTW. However,
you never know...

I wasn't able to reopen IVYDE-55:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-55. I left a comment with
all details there.

Could somebody with the right privileges please reopen it? It is not
resolved in beta1.

--
DK
AIM: DKroot1, Skype: DKroot