ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <kfi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: Problems downloading the Spring Framework: Ivy 2.0.0
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 19:56:00 GMT
Tyler Kocheran wrote on 02/04/2009 02:48 PM:
> OK. I'm starting to get the jist of Ivy now. Next on my dependency most
> wanted list is log4j. I can't seem to get that library. Is there a way for
> me to reenable the mvnrepository.com resolver?
>
> Are there any tutorials out there for finding good resolvers on the web? It
> seems the main problem with Ivy is not having all of the correct resolvers.

Well, I use these two all of the time:

     <ibiblio name="libraries" m2compatible="true" usepoms="false"/>
     <ibiblio name="jboss" root="http://repository.jboss.com/maven2"
                         m2compatible="true" usepoms="false"/>

The ibiblio resolver is the maven2 repo.

Also, the Ivy Roundup package resolver provides lots of modules for
projects which do not have a repository:

http://code.google.com/p/ivyroundup/

Thanks,
---
Kirby Files