ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: [Ivy] webdav support
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:53:23 GMT

Actually, I've been meaning to poke the dev list on this one.  Ralph Goers has recently added
to Commons VFS trunk a new webdav implementation, based on Jackrabbit DAV instead of Slide.
 It should be a priority (albeit perhaps a minor one) to test a trunk build of [vfs] to see
if everything works as expected.