ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: Reused local revision?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 04:49:13 GMT
Yes, this is the exact situation why I had the force option added to the filesystem resolver.
 All of my resolving happens with a chain resolver which first references a local resolver
with force="true" which stores modules in a local directory of the user's choice.  The second
resolver in the chain is my main resolver that goes out to our netapp filer on the network
where the official nightly builds are stored.  Then I have created an ANT target called publish.local
that uses the local resolver for publishing.  It works beautifully and I thank Xavier for
implementing it for me.  Here is an excerpt from my settings file:

        <resolvers>
                <filesystem name="published.local" force="true" cache="published.local.cache">
                        <ivy pattern="${env.PUBLISH_LOCAL_ROOT}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/[artifact](.[ext])"/>
                        <artifact pattern="${env.PUBLISH_LOCAL_ROOT}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/([home]/)([homeType]/)([path]/)[artifact](.[ext])"/>
                </filesystem>
                <filesystem name="published.repository" force="${published.force}">
                        <ivy pattern="${ivy.published.root}/${published.repository.type}/${env.RELEASE_NAME}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/[artifact](.[ext])"/>
                        <artifact pattern="${ivy.published.root}/daily/${env.RELEASE_NAME}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/([home]/)([homeType]/)([path]/)[artifact](.[ext])"/>
                </filesystem>
                <chain name="published.repository.chain">
                        <resolver ref="published.local"/>
                        <resolver ref="published.repository"/>
                </chain>
        </resolvers>