ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Dima, Alina" <alina.d...@sap.com>
Subject java.lang.IllegalStateException: bad ivy file
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 10:47:25 GMT
Hi,

I have just started working with Apache Ivy, therefore I am not 100%
familiar with it yet. I am encountering a weird problem with the ivy
publish. I am using Ivy for a project containing about 40 different
components, and I get sometimes the following error on a central build:

D:\server\p4_perforce3150\csin\SDN\dev\rel6.1\cfg\build\build.xml:23:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\server\p4_perforce3150\csin\SDN\dev\rel6.1\cfg\build\build.jar.xml:99
: impossible to publish artifacts for
sdn.sap.com#com.sap.sdn.reporting.filter#rel6.1;working@PWDF2768:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: bad ivy file for
sdn.sap.com#com.sap.sdn.reporting.filter#rel6.1;working@PWDF2768:
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ivy1883.xml: java.text.ParseException: [[Fatal Error]
file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/ivy1883.xml:-1:-1: Premature end of file. in
file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/ivy1883.xml ]

This gets fixed by itself, without any changes from my side, only to
reoccur at a later stage in time. Also, the components it occurs on is
not always the same.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks alot,
Alina