ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: help getting latest.integration to work
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 09:42:13 GMT
It should work,could you:
- post your settings.xml?
- post the log when running Ant in verbose mode?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Jonathan Roberts <jroberts@rjlg.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 10:10:55 PM
Subject: help getting latest.integration to work

Hello,

Is there some special task or something that you have to run before
latest.integration and other statuses to work?

We've got ivy all setup and running smooth, this is our last hurtle.

My ivy file:
<dependency org="rjlg" name="hibernate-deployer"
rev="latest.integration" conf="jar->master"/>

My ivy log:

:::: WARNINGS
[ivy:resolve]         module not found:
rjlg#hibernate-deployer;latest.integration
[ivy:resolve]     ==== local: tried
[ivy:resolve]       C:\Documents and
Settings\jroberts\.ivy2/local/rjlg/hibernate-deployer/[revision]/ivy.xml
[ivy:resolve]       -- artifact
rjlg#hibernate-deployer;latest.integration!hibernate-deployer.jar:
[ivy:resolve]       C:\Documents and
Settings\jroberts\.ivy2/local/rjlg/hibernate-deployer/[revision]/hiberna
te-deployer.jar
[ivy:resolve]     ==== Ivy-Nexus: tried
[ivy:resolve]
http://dev-ehmdrc.hq.rjlg.com:8001/nexus/content/groups/public/rjlg/hibe
rnate-deployer/[revision]/ivy.xml
[ivy:resolve]       -- artifact
rjlg#hibernate-deployer;latest.integration!hibernate-deployer.jar:
[ivy:resolve]
http://dev-ehmdrc.hq.rjlg.com:8001/nexus/content/groups/public/rjlg/hibe
rnate-deployer/[revision]/hibernate-deployer.jar
[ivy:resolve]     ==== Nexus: tried

Etc...

Thanks,
Jon