ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Access to Maven repository with user and password
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 08:07:24 GMT
Hi,

You can use the ibiblio resolver and specify your username and password in the <credentials>
element of you settings.xml.
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-release/settings/credentials.html

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Angel Cervera Claudio <angelcervera@silyan.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 9:50:27 PM
Subject: Access to Maven repository with user and password

Hello.
After more than two years using maven, we are trying migrate from maven
environment to ivy, so, we are novice using ivy.
Our objective is continue using  our private repository (nexus maven
repository manager), which is protected with user and password.

After several hours looking for documentation in ivy web  we give up.
What "resolver" should we use?
- ibiblio resolver doesn't admit user and password.
<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <ibiblio name="public" m2compatible="true"
root="http://example.com:8083/nexus/content/groups/example-mirror"
user="username" userPassword="userpass"/>
    </resolvers>
</ivysettings>
- vfs could to be an alternative, but it's looks don't work:
<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <vfs name="public">
          <artifact