ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From oakridge <>
Subject Run Configurations Don't Resolve
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:29:33 GMT

I am trying to run a testng class from my project in Eclipse, but when I try
to add Ivy to the classpath in the "Run" dialog, none of my dependencies are
visible.  IOW, I cannot expand the ivy.xml file (like in the build path
dialog) so I am assuming the plugin doesn't work in the run configuration?
This seems to jive with IVYDE-32:

If so, are there plans to add support for this?  I am running Eclipse 3.3.2
and this failed with latest beta release of Ivy DE as well as the hudson

Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message