ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 does not download sources nor javadocs
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:22:08 GMT
On mercredi 18 février 2009 15:03:17 Marziou, Gael wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Don't you think the use case I described below makes sense?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gael

Actually since the version 2.0-RC2, Ivy is handling the sources/javadoc
declaration for maven pom.xml [1]. So you should not have any worries in
getting the sources/javadoc of an artifact in a maven repository, even
proxied.
Or do you mean that in your case, the maven proxy is generating the ivy.xml.
So then you have in your proxy some ivy.xml generated by an Ivy older than the
RC2, which doesn't include the source declaration ?

Nicolas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-325