ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.0.0.beta1 does not download sources nor javadocs
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:12:45 GMT
On mardi 10 février 2009 17:41:54 Marziou, Gael wrote:
> I looked at the code of IvyResolveJob.java that was patched to fix
> IVYDE-146, I have found messages like:
>
> monitor.subTask("searching javadoc for " + artifact);
>
> Should I see this message logged in the Ivy console?
> Currently I don't.

Actually the feature you were using with IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 was removed in
beta1: make IvyDE try to find the sources and the javadocs even if they are not
declared in the ivy.xml.
I removed that feature as for me it was only usefull when using IvyDE with a
maven repository, as Ivy didn't exposed the source and javadoc. As Ivy does
now support it (IVY-325), this feature was remove to try to not waste the IDE
responsivness. See also a related issue: IVYDE-128

So the fix in your issue is to just declare the source and javadoc in your
ivy.xml files in your repository.

Nicolas