ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reused local revision?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 22:11:35 GMT
Did you specify the changingPattern attribute on your local resolver?
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-release/settings/resolvers.html#common

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Aaron Siri <aaron@acsiri.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 9:25:10 PM
Subject: Re: Reused local revision?

Thanks for the response.  But this doesn't seem to solve my problem.

I'm producing an artifact foo.jar with a revision of "latest".  I'm
publishing this to local.  The first time another project that depends on
foo.jar looks for this dependency it grabs it via the "latest.integration"
rev and copies it to the project for usage.  However, when foo.jar is
republished with the same revision "latest" the other project doesn't think
anything has changed and doesn't appear to be recopying to my project.  I
tried using a latest strategy of "latest-time" and that didn't seem to work
either.

Are you saying this situation works for you?  After all it is very likely
I'm messing something up :)

-Aaron

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Shawn Castrianni <