ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Roberts" <jrobe...@rjlg.com>
Subject help getting latest.integration to work
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 21:10:55 GMT
Hello,

Is there some special task or something that you have to run before
latest.integration and other statuses to work?

We've got ivy all setup and running smooth, this is our last hurtle.

My ivy file:
<dependency org="rjlg" name="hibernate-deployer"
rev="latest.integration" conf="jar->master"/>

My ivy log:

:::: WARNINGS
[ivy:resolve] 		module not found:
rjlg#hibernate-deployer;latest.integration
[ivy:resolve] 	==== local: tried
[ivy:resolve] 	  C:\Documents and
Settings\jroberts\.ivy2/local/rjlg/hibernate-deployer/[revision]/ivy.xml
[ivy:resolve] 	  -- artifact
rjlg#hibernate-deployer;latest.integration!hibernate-deployer.jar:
[ivy:resolve] 	  C:\Documents and
Settings\jroberts\.ivy2/local/rjlg/hibernate-deployer/[revision]/hiberna
te-deployer.jar
[ivy:resolve] 	==== Ivy-Nexus: tried
[ivy:resolve]
http://dev-ehmdrc.hq.rjlg.com:8001/nexus/content/groups/public/rjlg/hibe
rnate-deployer/[revision]/ivy.xml
[ivy:resolve] 	  -- artifact
rjlg#hibernate-deployer;latest.integration!hibernate-deployer.jar:
[ivy:resolve]
http://dev-ehmdrc.hq.rjlg.com:8001/nexus/content/groups/public/rjlg/hibe
rnate-deployer/[revision]/hibernate-deployer.jar
[ivy:resolve] 	==== Nexus: tried

Etc...

Thanks,
Jon