ant-ivy-user mailing list archives: January 2009

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
crashmeister Publishing multiple artifacts in one publish event Wed, 14 Jan, 20:16
crashmeister Re: Publishing multiple artifacts in one publish event Wed, 14 Jan, 21:04
crashmeister Re: Publishing multiple artifacts in one publish event Wed, 14 Jan, 21:06
Jim Adams RE: Publishing multiple artifacts in one publish event Wed, 14 Jan, 21:19
crashmeister RE: Publishing multiple artifacts in one publish event Thu, 15 Jan, 14:06
crashmeister RE: Publishing multiple artifacts in one publish event Thu, 15 Jan, 14:06
crashmeister Re: Publishing multiple artifacts in one publish event Thu, 15 Jan, 17:11
Mondain Ivy regex Thu, 15 Jan, 18:36
Juha Ranta Listmodules kind of action with extra attributes Thu, 15 Jan, 18:50
Yu, Aaron \(IT\) IvyDE cache location Fri, 16 Jan, 05:25
Mitch Gitman Re: IvyDE cache location Fri, 16 Jan, 05:42
crashmeister Blocking an extended configuration Fri, 16 Jan, 16:12
Archie Cobbs Re: Blocking an extended configuration Fri, 16 Jan, 16:28
crashmeister Re: Blocking an extended configuration Fri, 16 Jan, 16:52
Archie Cobbs Re: Blocking an extended configuration Fri, 16 Jan, 16:57
Nicolas Lalevée Re: IvyDE cache location Fri, 16 Jan, 21:40
Mitch Gitman Re: IvyDE cache location Fri, 16 Jan, 22:07
Nicolas Lalevée Re: IvyDE cache location Sat, 17 Jan, 09:03
Dmitri Pissarenko Problem with transitive dependencies Sun, 18 Jan, 11:19
Brian Matzon sftp.keyFile must be absolute Mon, 19 Jan, 10:15
Kent Larsson Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Mon, 19 Jan, 22:28
Becheanu, Daniel RE: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Mon, 19 Jan, 22:52
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Tue, 20 Jan, 08:12
Yura Taras Transitive and non-transitive dependency on same module Tue, 20 Jan, 09:20
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Tue, 20 Jan, 10:27
Daffin, Miles \(IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS\) Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Tue, 20 Jan, 13:51
Becheanu, Daniel RE: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Tue, 20 Jan, 14:54
crashmeister Conf from Maven ? Tue, 20 Jan, 15:48
Kirby Files Re: sftp.keyFile must be absolute Tue, 20 Jan, 16:18
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Tue, 20 Jan, 17:41
Becheanu, Daniel RE: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Tue, 20 Jan, 18:26
David Goblirsch Newbie: How to skip publish to local repository Tue, 20 Jan, 22:31
Mitch Gitman Re: Newbie: How to skip publish to local repository Tue, 20 Jan, 22:52
Archie Cobbs Re: Newbie: How to skip publish to local repository Tue, 20 Jan, 22:56
David Goblirsch Re: Newbie: How to skip publish to local repository Tue, 20 Jan, 23:54
David Goblirsch Re: Newbie: How to skip publish to local repository Tue, 20 Jan, 23:56
xzhang Is it possible to update module descriptor without re-publish artifacts? Wed, 21 Jan, 06:48
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Wed, 21 Jan, 08:11
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Wed, 21 Jan, 08:48
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Wed, 21 Jan, 09:25
Kent Larsson Is it possible to exclude a transitive dependency from all my dependencies? Wed, 21 Jan, 09:30
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Wed, 21 Jan, 09:50
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Is it possible to exclude a transitive dependency from all my dependencies? Wed, 21 Jan, 09:55
Kent Larsson Re: Is it possible to exclude a transitive dependency from all my dependencies? Wed, 21 Jan, 11:01
Daffin, Miles \(IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS\) IvyDE update sites Wed, 21 Jan, 12:04
paul.newp...@targetgroup.net Re: IvyDE update sites Wed, 21 Jan, 13:11
Maarten Coene Re: IvyDE update sites Wed, 21 Jan, 19:50
Bagwell, Allen F RE: IvyDE update sites Wed, 21 Jan, 21:22
Maarten Coene Re: IvyDE update sites Wed, 21 Jan, 21:34
CalvinJ 2.0.0rc2 HTTP Authentication For Publishing Not Working Wed, 21 Jan, 23:56
CalvinJ 2.0.0rc2 HTTP Authentication For Publishing Not Working Thu, 22 Jan, 00:00
CalvinJ 2.0.0rc2 HTTP Authentication For Publishing Not Working Thu, 22 Jan, 00:32
CalvinJ 2.0.0rc2 HTTP Authentication For Publishing Not Working Thu, 22 Jan, 00:56
CalvinJ IvyDE doesn't pick up ivy.xml changes made outside of Eclipse Thu, 22 Jan, 01:13
Mitch Gitman classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 05:51
Daffin, Miles \(IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS\) RE: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Thu, 22 Jan, 11:08
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Thu, 22 Jan, 13:57
Nicolas Lalevée Re: IvyDE doesn't pick up ivy.xml changes made outside of Eclipse Thu, 22 Jan, 13:58
Kirby Files Re: IvyDE doesn't pick up ivy.xml changes made outside of Eclipse Thu, 22 Jan, 13:59
Daffin, Miles \(IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS\) RE: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Thu, 22 Jan, 14:14
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Thu, 22 Jan, 14:50
Brown, Carlton Should force mode work for ivy:install? Thu, 22 Jan, 15:29
Mitch Gitman Re: classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 16:12
Mitch Gitman Re: classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 16:28
Maarten Coene Re: classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 16:32
Daffin, Miles \(IDEAS PRACTICE AREAS\) RE: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Thu, 22 Jan, 16:36
CalvinJ Re: IvyDE doesn't pick up ivy.xml changes made outside of Eclipse Thu, 22 Jan, 16:39
Mitch Gitman Re: classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 16:42
Maarten Coene [ANNOUNCE] Ivy 2.0.0 released Thu, 22 Jan, 22:51
Les Hazlewood Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ivy 2.0.0 released Fri, 23 Jan, 00:17
Hans Dockter Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ivy 2.0.0 released Fri, 23 Jan, 09:35
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: [ANNOUNCE] Ivy 2.0.0 released Fri, 23 Jan, 10:05
Martin Eigenbrodt Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers Fri, 23 Jan, 15:32
Anders Søe New feature request : RetrieveReport Fri, 23 Jan, 16:27
Jeffrey Sinclair Ivy webapp friendlyness Sat, 24 Jan, 12:06
Xavier Hanin Re: Ivy webapp friendlyness Sat, 24 Jan, 18:31
Jeffrey Sinclair Re: Ivy webapp friendlyness Sat, 24 Jan, 22:16
Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de AW: New feature request : RetrieveReport Mon, 26 Jan, 06:54
Michael Kebe Re: Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers Mon, 26 Jan, 07:31
zyd08 How to get rid of "unknown resolver null"? Mon, 26 Jan, 10:35
Bagwell, Allen F Latest IvyDE fails to resolve dependencies under Eclipse 3.4 Mon, 26 Jan, 15:58
CalvinJ Re: 2.0.0rc2 HTTP Authentication For Publishing Not Working Mon, 26 Jan, 16:59
Xavier Hanin Re: Latest IvyDE fails to resolve dependencies under Eclipse 3.4 Mon, 26 Jan, 17:02
Bagwell, Allen F RE: Latest IvyDE fails to resolve dependencies under Eclipse 3.4 Mon, 26 Jan, 17:30
Kent Larsson Is it possible to only have Eclipse use runtime dependencies for its exploded WAR? Mon, 26 Jan, 18:17
Jonathan Roberts Can't use dynamic versions in dependencies. Mon, 26 Jan, 19:07
Samuel Cox Embedding Ivy to manage repositories. Mon, 26 Jan, 20:45
Archie Cobbs Re: Embedding Ivy to manage repositories. Mon, 26 Jan, 21:26
Hans Dockter Resolve behavior possibly broken in 2.0-final Tue, 27 Jan, 08:25
Anders Søe Re: AW: New feature request : RetrieveReport Tue, 27 Jan, 09:03
Hans Dockter Re: Resolve behavior possibly broken in 2.0-final Tue, 27 Jan, 09:51
Martin Eigenbrodt Re: Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers Tue, 27 Jan, 10:20
Hans Dockter Re: Resolve behavior possibly broken in 2.0-final Tue, 27 Jan, 11:45
Brian Matzon unable to install - broken since rc1 Tue, 27 Jan, 13:44
Brown, Carlton RE: Should force mode work for ivy:install? Tue, 27 Jan, 14:46
Kent Larsson Re: unable to install - broken since rc1 Tue, 27 Jan, 15:13
Brian Matzon Re: unable to install - broken since rc1 Tue, 27 Jan, 15:23
Brian Matzon Re: unable to install - broken since rc1 Tue, 27 Jan, 15:31
zyd08 Re: How to get rid of "unknown resolver null"? Tue, 27 Jan, 15:52
Simon Broeng Jensen Re: unable to install - broken since rc1 Tue, 27 Jan, 16:05
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 20145
Jul 201420
Jun 20147