ant-ivy-user mailing list archives: January 2009

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Kent Larsson Re: Clean way to differ between runtime and compile time dependencies? (So I do not include runtime deps in my war) Mon, 12 Jan, 00:33
Kent Larsson Re: Clean way to differ between runtime and compile time dependencies? (So I do not include runtime deps in my war) Mon, 12 Jan, 07:43
Kent Larsson Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Mon, 19 Jan, 22:28
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Tue, 20 Jan, 08:12
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Tue, 20 Jan, 10:27
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Tue, 20 Jan, 17:41
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Wed, 21 Jan, 08:11
Kent Larsson Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Wed, 21 Jan, 09:25
Kent Larsson Is it possible to exclude a transitive dependency from all my dependencies? Wed, 21 Jan, 09:30
Kent Larsson Re: Is it possible to exclude a transitive dependency from all my dependencies? Wed, 21 Jan, 11:01
Kent Larsson Is it possible to only have Eclipse use runtime dependencies for its exploded WAR? Mon, 26 Jan, 18:17
Kent Larsson Re: unable to install - broken since rc1 Tue, 27 Jan, 15:13
Kevin Gutch Dependency versioning Tue, 13 Jan, 20:31
Kirby Files Re: sftp.keyFile must be absolute Tue, 20 Jan, 16:18
Kirby Files Re: IvyDE doesn't pick up ivy.xml changes made outside of Eclipse Thu, 22 Jan, 13:59
Konstantin Rekk artifact not found after switch to defaultLatestStrategy="latest-time" Mon, 05 Jan, 18:37
Konstantin Rekk Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 02:39
Konstantin Rekk Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 10:38
Konstantin Rekk Re: artifact not found after switch to defaultLatestStrategy="latest-time" Tue, 06 Jan, 17:20
Konstantin Rekk does chain resolver support latest? Wed, 07 Jan, 17:31
Konstantin Rekk Re: does chain resolver support latest? Wed, 07 Jan, 23:48
Konstantin Rekk Re: does chain resolver support latest? Thu, 08 Jan, 00:12
Konstantin Rekk equal weights in specialMeaning on latest-revision Thu, 08 Jan, 02:56
Les Hazlewood How to retrieve updated snapshot builds from a Maven repo? Fri, 09 Jan, 15:31
Les Hazlewood Re: How to retrieve updated snapshot builds from a Maven repo? Fri, 09 Jan, 15:47
Les Hazlewood Re: How to retrieve updated snapshot builds from a Maven repo? Mon, 12 Jan, 18:32
Les Hazlewood Re: Build war file and deploy to local Tomcat using Ant and Ivy Tue, 13 Jan, 14:23
Les Hazlewood Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ivy 2.0.0 released Fri, 23 Jan, 00:17
Maarten Coene Re: how to put the artifacts in ant classpath? Thu, 01 Jan, 10:57
Maarten Coene Re: how to put the artifacts in ant classpath? Mon, 05 Jan, 22:02
Maarten Coene Re: artifact not found after switch to defaultLatestStrategy="latest-time" Mon, 05 Jan, 22:11
Maarten Coene Re: Relaxing allowed ant tasks in packager.xsl Tue, 06 Jan, 20:05
Maarten Coene Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 20:07
Maarten Coene Re: how to put the artifacts in ant classpath? Tue, 06 Jan, 20:43
Maarten Coene Re: IvyDE much much slower in 2.0 vs 1.x Wed, 07 Jan, 20:09
Maarten Coene Re: does chain resolver support latest? Wed, 07 Jan, 20:11
Maarten Coene Re: IvyDE much much slower in 2.0 vs 1.x Wed, 07 Jan, 22:07
Maarten Coene Re: Ivy API problem Thu, 08 Jan, 21:46
Maarten Coene Re: Bug in ivy:deliver Thu, 08 Jan, 22:00
Maarten Coene Re: IvyDE update sites Wed, 21 Jan, 19:50
Maarten Coene Re: IvyDE update sites Wed, 21 Jan, 21:34
Maarten Coene Re: classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 16:32
Maarten Coene [ANNOUNCE] Ivy 2.0.0 released Thu, 22 Jan, 22:51
Maarten Coene Re: Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers Tue, 27 Jan, 22:22
Maarten Coene Re: Resolve behavior possibly broken in 2.0-final Tue, 27 Jan, 22:30
Maarten Coene Re: AW: New feature request : RetrieveReport Tue, 27 Jan, 22:33
Maarten Coene Re: Ivy:report not copying ivy-report.css to output dir Wed, 28 Jan, 21:46
Maarten Coene Re: IvyDE cache location Thu, 29 Jan, 22:05
Mark Thomas Relaxing allowed ant tasks in packager.xsl Mon, 05 Jan, 20:21
Marshall Pierce Best practices for setting up an ivy repository server Tue, 13 Jan, 02:35
Martin Eigenbrodt Bug in ivy:deliver Thu, 08 Jan, 10:09
Martin Eigenbrodt Re: Bug in ivy:deliver Fri, 09 Jan, 09:20
Martin Eigenbrodt Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers Fri, 23 Jan, 15:32
Martin Eigenbrodt Re: Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers Tue, 27 Jan, 10:20
Michael Kebe Re: Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers Mon, 26 Jan, 07:31
Mitch Gitman Re: Clean way to differ between runtime and compile time dependencies? (So I do not include runtime deps in my war) Sun, 11 Jan, 22:33
Mitch Gitman Re: Clean way to differ between runtime and compile time dependencies? (So I do not include runtime deps in my war) Mon, 12 Jan, 01:01
Mitch Gitman Re: Best practices for setting up an ivy repository server Tue, 13 Jan, 03:48
Mitch Gitman Re: IvyDE cache location Fri, 16 Jan, 05:42
Mitch Gitman Re: IvyDE cache location Fri, 16 Jan, 22:07
Mitch Gitman Re: Newbie: How to skip publish to local repository Tue, 20 Jan, 22:52
Mitch Gitman classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 05:51
Mitch Gitman Re: classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 16:12
Mitch Gitman Re: classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 16:28
Mitch Gitman Re: classpath issues: trying to consume Ivy API in an Ant task Thu, 22 Jan, 16:42
Mondain Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Mon, 05 Jan, 23:19
Mondain Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Mon, 05 Jan, 23:42
Mondain Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 05:43
Mondain Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 17:12
Mondain Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 17:49
Mondain Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 17:59
Mondain Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 21:38
Mondain Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE Tue, 06 Jan, 23:09
Mondain Ivy regex Thu, 15 Jan, 18:36
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me? Wed, 21 Jan, 08:48
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Wed, 21 Jan, 09:50
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Is it possible to exclude a transitive dependency from all my dependencies? Wed, 21 Jan, 09:55
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Thu, 22 Jan, 13:57
Nicolas Lalevée Re: IvyDE doesn't pick up ivy.xml changes made outside of Eclipse Thu, 22 Jan, 13:58
Nicolas Lalevée Re: Error in org.apache.ivy plugin MANIFEST? Thu, 22 Jan, 14:50
Niklas Matthies Re: equal weights in specialMeaning on latest-revision Thu, 08 Jan, 13:00
Niklas Matthies Re: local roundup resolver Thu, 08 Jan, 21:50
Niklas Matthies Re: ivy report not working! Fri, 30 Jan, 15:19
Partridge, Michael RE: How to download only the required JARs? Tue, 06 Jan, 17:16
Partridge, Michael RE: How to download only the required JARs? Thu, 08 Jan, 17:08
Partridge, Michael RE: Publish/export dependencies for IvyDE Tue, 27 Jan, 21:29
Partridge, Michael RE: Default pattern for [artifact] Thu, 29 Jan, 18:38
Samuel Cox Embedding Ivy to manage repositories. Mon, 26 Jan, 20:45
Simon Broeng Jensen Re: unable to install - broken since rc1 Tue, 27 Jan, 16:05
Spies, Brennan Publish/export dependencies for IvyDE Tue, 27 Jan, 21:20
Spies, Brennan RE: Publish/export dependencies for IvyDE Tue, 27 Jan, 22:18
Vladimir Ritz Bossicard local roundup resolver Tue, 06 Jan, 23:43
Vladimir Ritz Bossicard Re: local roundup resolver Thu, 08 Jan, 21:38
Vladimir Ritz Bossicard Re: local roundup resolver Thu, 08 Jan, 23:27
Wiedmer Markus Non-recursive dependencies Tue, 06 Jan, 08:03
Wiedmer Markus AW: Non-recursive dependencies Tue, 06 Jan, 09:24
Xavier Hanin Re: Ivy webapp friendlyness Sat, 24 Jan, 18:31
Xavier Hanin Re: Latest IvyDE fails to resolve dependencies under Eclipse 3.4 Mon, 26 Jan, 17:02
Yu, Aaron \(IT\) IvyDE cache location Fri, 16 Jan, 05:25
Yura Taras Transitive and non-transitive dependency on same module Tue, 20 Jan, 09:20
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 20147
Jun 20147
May 201423