ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From hezjing <hezj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to download only the required JARs?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 01:04:46 GMT
Hi Partridge
I understand your explanation except to replace conf1 with the logback's
configuration that provides slf4j-api,
and replace conf2 with the configuration which provides logback-core
and logback-classic jars.

conf1 and conf2 are something we need to define ourself?

Would you be able to show me an example?

Thank you!

--

Hez