ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hugo Pinto" <hsspi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build war file and deploy to local Tomcat using Ant and Ivy
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:37:18 GMT
Hello Kent,

Though I guess Les Hazlewood's response answers your question fairly well, I
would recommend taking a peek at "Ant in Action", by Manning.
It has a step by step example exactly for this, plus a plethora of other
nice tips for project automation and config management using ANT and Ivy.

Best,
--
Hugo Pinto
Artificial Intelligence, Computational Linguistics and Computer Games