ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Partridge, Michael" <Michael.Partri...@shps.com>
Subject RE: Publish/export dependencies for IvyDE
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:29:42 GMT
See the IvyDE FAQ:

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/faq.html#wtp

-----Original Message-----
From: Spies, Brennan [mailto:Brennan.Spies@ejgallo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:21 PM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Publish/export dependencies for IvyDE

Hi,

I'm new to Ivy/IvyDE, but I was wondering about the feature
functionality of the plug-in, specifically the ability to export the
IvyDE classpath container's dependencies (for example) to the
WEB-INF/lib in an Eclipse WTP project so that they are on your classpath
when you run a server like Tomcat.  (I am thinking here of something
that m2eclipse does now.)

Brennan Spies
Sr. Programmer Analyst

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission is
intended only for the person or the entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this
transmission, but are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender of the
e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies.