ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Ivy:report not copying ivy-report.css to output dir
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:21:07 GMT
When I started specifying a custom xsl transformation for my ivy-report
task, suddenly I notice the ivy-report.css no longer gets generated
anymore.

This is how I'm calling the task:
<ivy:report todir="${module.output.subdir}" xml="true" xslext="xml"
xslfile="${ivy-common.basedir}/ivy-report-customized.xsl" graph="false"
conf="default" outputpattern="ivy-report.html" />

When I don't use the xsl, the css file appears just fine (thus we know
IVY-826 was fixed for the simple case).

This is 2.0-rc1 by the way.

Should I open a JIRA?

Thanks,