ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Revision number missing in ivy report?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:59:28 GMT
Am I overlooking something, or does the ivy report not contain the
revision of the module being reported on?
Looking at this:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/samples/jayasoft-ivyr
ep-example-default.html

I would expect it to be right at the top.  Seems to me this is an
important piece of information to have... is there any way to include
it?