ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Eric Anderson <eander...@palantirtech.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and Apache Commons HttpClient
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 00:19:29 GMT
Okay, I've now looked in to see that resolution is optional in the metainf, which I can't tell
if it is loading the pieces or not.

On 1/8/09 4:13 PM, "Eric Anderson" <eanderson@palantirtech.com> wrote:

I don't know much about Eclipse plugins, but I noticed when I dropped apache-commons-http
into my antlib directory, ivy from outside the network was very very fast (from ant).

Would someone either look or help me figure out how to look if IvyDE is using httpclient in
eclipse.

Thanks

-Eric Anderson

---
Eric Anderson
Palantir Technologies | Engineering Team Lead
eanderson@palantirtech.com | 520.440.3773

---