ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Eric Anderson <eander...@palantirtech.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE much much slower in 2.0 vs 1.x
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 21:57:33 GMT
If I am not mistaken, you don't need an ivy file in place for that version to exist.

The presence of the directory suggests it exists. We could have no ivy file and just a single
jar, internal_project.jar and it will work just fine.

Will open Jira issue for the smarter checking... Will this be fixed before 2.0 ships?

-EA