ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Eric Anderson <eander...@palantirtech.com>
Subject IvyDE much much slower in 2.0 vs 1.x
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 21:09:26 GMT
I've recently switched our team to the latest version of the IvyDE plugin. >From outside
of our network, it used to take 5-10 minutes to resolve against our repository. Now it takes
upwards of an hour. Internally to our network, it is still blazing fast.

I would love any help or knowledge anyone has regarding why this might be and if there is
anything we can do to improve the performance. Its nearly impossible to get any work done
from home.

Thanks,
Eric Anderson

---
Eric Anderson
Palantir Technologies | Engineering Team Lead
eanderson@palantirtech.com | 520.440.3773