ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Becheanu, Daniel" <dbeche...@cars.com>
Subject RE: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 22:52:35 GMT
I think that is done by IVYDE by default( is downloading javadocs/sources into your .cache
directory and links the jar files with correspondent javadoc/src)

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Larsson [mailto:kent.larsson@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 4:28 PM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically
in Eclipse for me?

Hi,

It would be really nice if I could have Ivy download Javadoc and Source for
the dependencies that have those published and let IveDE configure it for me
in Eclipse. Is that possible? And if it is, where should I turn for
information?

If it is possible, do you download .JAR as well as JavaDoc and Source files
into lib/conf/... (or where you choose to have the dependencies) all mixed
together?

Best regards, Kent