ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Becheanu, Daniel" <dbeche...@cars.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:21:45 GMT
Can you start your eclipse with
eclipse.exe -clean -debug -consoleLog

( this should printout any errors you might have)

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Mondain [mailto:mondain@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 11:13 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: Eclipse 3.4 and IvyDE

The build works perfectly using Ant on the command line. My issue is that
the IvyDE does not work in Eclipse (for Me), even after uninstall/reinstall.
I dont get an option to add the Ivy managed build path to my project from
Package Explorer. Lastly, I am not trying to build Ivy or the IvyDE, I am
using the version from the update site.
Paul

--
http://gregoire.org/