ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Martin Eigenbrodt <martineigenbr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Buildnumber task lookt at all resovlers
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:32:30 GMT
Hi,
It seems the buildnumber task looks at all resolvers and can not be
configured. In our ivysettings I've defined multiple resovlers for the same
repository (An ulr, an filesystem and a ssh resolver) and
their appropiate Version is selected by the buildscript (filesystem for
builds at the repositories machine, url for ordinary builds to resolve, ssh
for CI Server to publish).
The buildnumber task now looks at the same repository three times.
Is there a way to avoid this?

Best regards,

Martin