ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Gutch <krg9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Dependency versioning
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:31:30 GMT
I would like to define a dependency. The dependency does not at the moment resolve around 'latest.integration'/
I do not build these jars and they are just needed for compiling the project. Currently they
are configured by a user in the IDE.

I just wanted to use the repository for ensuring that these JAR files are pulled down and
placed in the correct place.

I have something like this.
<dependency org="" name="thepackagename"  rev="latest.integration"   />

Do I need to integrate a ivy.xml for these jars?

Would it be better just to do this with a copy or getvss task in ANT.

Thanks,

Kevin