ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Fleming" <colin.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy API problem
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 18:08:10 GMT
Hi all,

I have a problem with the Ivy API, it's driving me nuts, I must be missing
something obvious. I've done a resolve, and I have a ResolveReport. From
that, how can I get a list of the dependent modules, and the configurations
they're required by? Or more accurately, for a configuration, a list of the
modules required by that configuration? It seems like it should be simple,
probably using the ConfigurationResolveReports. However I can only seem to
get ModuleIds there (not ModuleRevisionIds), although there are a lot of
methods that might help me if I knew what they did! I must be missing
something, any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Colin