ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: how to put the artifacts in ant classpath?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:57:59 GMT
What's your problem with ivy:cachepath? That is the preferred way to do it.

<ivy:cachepath pathid="my.classpath" ... />
<java classpathref="my.classpath" ... />

----- Original Message ----
From: zyd08 <>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:38:18 PM
Subject: how to put the artifacts in ant classpath?

I'm new to ivy and I'm stuck with a very presumably simple issue. I've set
ivy to retrieve all the artifacts (jars)  using the following patterns:

After all the jars are downloaded into the ivy cache directory, how am I
supposed to include them in the classpath in the ant java task? The jars are
each in their own sub-directories rather than put in a flat directory. I've
searched on the forum for this topic and it turned out that I should make
use of ivy:cachepath, but somehow it didn't quite work for me. maybe I'm
missing something important? Could anyone please let show me the correct

Thank you very much in advance!

Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message