ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Allan Ditzel" <allan.dit...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to retrieve updated SNAPSHOTS from a maven repo
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 14:45:58 GMT
Hi, we have a nexus maven repo in place in which we're storing snapshot
artifacts and we're using ivy to retrieve them. Updates to the snapshot
artifact are not being downloaded. Here is the resolver config we're using:

<ivysettings>
    <resolvers>
        <url name="snapshots" m2compatible="true"
changingPattern=".*-SNAPSHOT">
            <artifact
pattern="${artifact.repository.url}/snapshots/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
        </url>
    </resolvers>
</ivysettings>

The maven-metadata.xml files are being correctly updated with the
lastUpdated timestamp.

Is there something else we need to do in order to enable snapshot updates?

Thanks,

Allan