ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kent Larsson <kent.lars...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to exclude a transitive dependency from all my dependencies?
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:30:19 GMT
A lot of libraries use the Jakarta Commons Logging (JCL) bridge and in each
case I want to exclude it as I will be using Simple Logging For Java (SL4J)
which has ways to implement the JCL so that I can use one logging system
only if I want to, and I do.

I'm wondering if I have to write one exclude="" for each <dependency> or if
there is an easier way to just define that I never in any case want the JCL
dependency? (It would make a cleaner ivy.xml)

Best regards, Kent