ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Kent Larsson" <kent.lars...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I download Javadoc and Source using Ivy and let IvyDE configure it automatically in Eclipse for me?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 22:28:05 GMT
Hi,

It would be really nice if I could have Ivy download Javadoc and Source for
the dependencies that have those published and let IveDE configure it for me
in Eclipse. Is that possible? And if it is, where should I turn for
information?

If it is possible, do you download .JAR as well as JavaDoc and Source files
into lib/conf/... (or where you choose to have the dependencies) all mixed
together?

Best regards, Kent