ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Brian Matzon <mat...@certus.dk>
Subject install changed/broken
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:08:17 GMT
Ever since install got changed in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-325 I have not been able to
install stuff to my shared repo.
The reason for this, is that I do not have a pattern that includes
[type] in the name of the files.
The above change in IVY-325 now forces the install to also gather source
and javadoc files. While this is fine, it also gives problem with
retrieving 3 different files all called the same (but with different
types). The result is that install breaks.

How do I update my install target to *not* get other types but the stuff
with the classes in it?

I am aware that I can do some exclude in the dependency stuff - but this
is not available in ivy:install.

Changing my artifact pattern is not a solution.

--
Brian Matzon
Certus